When you have a lot of work to get done, sometimes it feels like there just isn’t enough hours in the day. These tips will help you utilise your mornings as best as possible, so you can kickstart your productive day.
1. Drink a glass of water: have a glass of water next to your bed for you to drink as soon as you wake up, it’ll refresh you and help you feel good for the rest of your morning routine
2. Multitask: make the most of your morning hours by doing more than one thing at once. If you’re in the shower, put the kettle on. While waiting for your toast to be ready, brush your teeth
3. Make a playlist: make yourself a playlist of upbeat songs exactly the length of how much time you have in the mornings before you have to leave, that way you’ll always be on time.
4. Set everything out the night before: this one is pretty obvious, but make sure you have your bag packed and clothes ready the night before so you don’t have to stress about that in the morning.
5. Meditation: it might seem like a huge waste of time, but giving yourself a few moments to meditate in the morning will mean you’re starting off completely clear headed and in a good space.6. Read the news: this can be done while on your commute, or waiting for something (multitasking people!), but keeping up to date with what’s happening in the world is essential for your communication with others, and will help get your mind working for the day ahead.