We’ve seen it in the U.S and now we can get some puppy love for ourselves! UberPUPPIES has launched in Australia today and not only is this the cutest marketing strategy ever, research from Purina Pets has found that having pets in the office reduces stress and increases productivity.
Uber have teamed up with the Purina Pets at Work mission to bring hard working office folks puppies from major animal shelters in the capital cities. The puppies are being delivered to the CBD areas of Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Gold Coast, Melbourne, Perth, Sunshine Coast and Sydney.
However not everyone is granted puppy time, you have to request and only if successful will puppies be delivered to your office. Along with your furry delivery, a shelter representative and Uber representative will accompany each drop off. So make sure your office space is puppy proof and that no one in the office has allergies.
Follow these steps to receive your bundle of joy:
- First of all, you have to get your request in between 12pm and 4pm.
- To make a request, click the “PUPPIES” option.
- If there are puppies available, you can get your 15 minutes of joy.
- The fee is $40, split across the office, that’s nothing! And you’ll also receive a free Purina gift bag!
- Simply can’t bear to be separated from your pup, adopt him! All puppies are up for adoption.