Through dedication and a demand for perfection, Buben & Zorweg disrupted the luxury goods industry with state-of-the-art watch winders and safes surpassing any others on the market. A highly exclusive, award winning manufacturer, Buben & Zorweg have put a focus on creating ‘exceptional time, storage and presentation objects’ – producing unique masterpieces.
With an extensive 20 year history Buben & Zorweg have exhibited phenomenal artistry in their multifunctional watch winders and safes, made from a combination of innovative technology and fine German craftsmanship. Catering to the highest class of consumers, collectors and connoisseurs around the world, Buben & Zorweg continue to push the boundaries of creativity and innovation as a pioneer in the luxury lifestyle space.
Each piece from the exclusive collection is fitted with advanced security mechanisms, LED lighting technology, and matt black velour interior. More avant-garde pieces feature the specifically developed TIME MOVER® watch winder technology to ensure the optimum preservation, storage, and presentation of your timepiece.
November 2020 marked the official launch date of Buben & Zorweg in Australia, at luxury watch and jewellery retailer J Farren-Price. The collection has since enchanted Australian collectors and admirers with its technical perfection and accomplished craftsmanship. Discover Buben & Zorweg for watch safety below.
• Materials: External Carbon matt black. Interior in velour, black. Security glass door with lock. LED lighting technology with fading function
• Functions: TIME MOVER® patented movement offering the following benefits: • Specially developed motor • Magnetically shielded • Very quiet operating noise • Long battery life (12 to 18 months) • Intelligent software with sleep phase • Speed and direction of rotation freely selectable • Guaranteed number of rotations • Watch holder for small and extra large watches up to 64 mm diameter, adaptable for bracelets of all sizes • Stainless steel spring for firm hold • Roll bar as fall protection • Made in Germany • 5 years warranty
• Power Source: Power supply universal for Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, USA (100 – 240 Volt)
• Optional battery operation
• Measurements: 253 x 253 x 247 mm (HxWxD)
• Materials: Black Nappa leather with red stitches. Handmade leather housing with quilting and decorative stitching. Polished stainless steel lid with leather inlay and BUBEN&ZORWEG initials. Keypad cover in Italian nappa leather. Height-adjustable stainless steel feet. Finest finishing in German craftsmanshipThe ORION is covered with the finest leather, with the unique, warm radiance of the high-quality natural material. The inside, on the other hand, is characterized by the uncompromising hardness of proven, certified security technology from Germany
• Functions: BUBEN&ZORWEG Safe SI-110. BUBEN&ZORWEG SI-Safe. Security class VdS I (German security certification). Redundant locking system with 7-digit number block and emergency key. Safe interior in fine velour, black. Latest LED light technology with Fading function
• Power Source: Mains Operation, universal for Australia, Germany, United Kingdom, United States (100 – 240 Volt)
• Measurements: 1262 x 535 x 430 mm (HxWxD)
• Weight: 300kg
• Materials: Handmade housing in black high gloss lacquer with valuable inlays. Aluminium Chassis. German locking system with mechanical key. Interior in fine velour, black. Latest LED light technology with fading function. Finest finishing in German craftsmanship. Functions: 4 TIME MOVER®
• Power Source: Power supply universal for Australia. Germany, United Kingdom, USA (100- 240 Volt)
• Measurements: 280 x 295 x 270 mm (HxWxD)
• Weight: 9 kg
To learn more about how to best keep your luxury timepieces safe and ready to wear, visit the J Farren-Price boutique on 80 Castlereagh Street, Sydney.